Please feel free to contact us at anytime with any questions you may have. Our headquarters are located at 280 Calkins Road in Henrietta, at the stop light intersection of Middle Rd & Calkins Rd.
Headquarters / Address
280 Calkins Road, Rochester NY 14623 (map)
Who Should I Contact?
- Standby Requests, Explorer Post, Demonstrations & Tours – Deb Curran, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media Inquiries / Press – Chris Murtaugh, email@example.com
- Billing Questions – MedEx Billing, 1-800-716-8015
- Community Training (CPR) Classes & Inquiries – Linda Missel, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer Inquiries – click here or e-mail email@example.com
- Job Inquiries – click here or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patient Feedback – click here, e-mail email@example.com call (585) 334-4190
- Patient Records Requests – Tom Sullivan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Although we operate 24 hours/day, we generally welcome visitors between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. Depending on how busy the 911/EMS call volume is at any given time, there may not always be someone at our headquarters to greet you.
Visit our Donation page for info about donating to Henrietta Ambulance. We accept online donations with a credit card for both general and memorial purposes.
Medical Information / Walk-Ins
If you have a medical concern and wish to be evaluated by EMS, your best bet is to call 911 and allow us to come to you. It is not recommended that you drive to our facility to seek medical treatment unless absolutely necessary. While we will certainly never turn you away, it is most efficient to call 911 and let an ambulance come to where you are. There is not always someone available at our headquarters to treat patients.
Our website offers helpful information on the following topics which you may wish to review prior to contacting us:
- Loan Closet (Crutches, Canes, Wheelchairs, Walkers)
- CPR Training
- Become a Volunteer
Our facility offers ample parking for visitors and those attending a class or meeting in our Training Center. As you enter the driveway to our headquarters off Calkins Rd, proceed to the end to the driveway and bear to the left. Handicap spots are directly on the left-hand side. General parking is straight ahead and to the right, circling around the rear of the building.
Entering Our Facility
Our building has two main entrances. Follow the signs to either the main entrance or the Training center entrance. The main entrance is always locked for security purposes. Upon entering the vestibule, please utilize the doorbell on the wall and someone will greet you.
(*) denotes a required field.