You can get involved in emergency medicine!
We’re looking for motivated and dedicated high school students to join our Explorer Post
- Our Explorer Post offers an opportunity for students to learn about the field of emergency medicine
- We frequently offer active learning drills, practice procedures and learn about advancements in the field
- Learn about basic medical procedures, life saving skills and how to react in an emergency
- We offer free CPR/AED and First Aid training to all members
- We generally meet bi-weekly. Some of our members are eligible to participate in observation shifts aboard the ambulance, responding to real 911 calls