You can get involved in emergency medicine!
* Applications can be dropped off to us at any time, Attn: Andrea Severino*
We’re looking for motivated and dedicated high school students to join our Explorer Post
- Our Explorer Post offers an opportunity for students to learn about the field of emergency medicine
- We frequently offer active learning drills, practice procedures and learn about advancements in the field
- Learn about basic medical procedures, life saving skills and how to react in an emergency
- We offer free CPR/AED and First Aid training to all members
- We generally meet monthly. Some of our members are eligible to participate in observation shifts aboard the ambulance, responding to real 911 calls
If you’re interested in joining, here’s what you need to know…
- You must be age 14 or older to apply for membership
- To apply, contact us at (585) 334-4190 or e-mail Andrea Severino (firstname.lastname@example.org).